I was very excited when G contacted me first about shooting together.
She told me she has a french bulldog and his name is Snow. I think you might be able to guess why his name is snow. He's completely white, except his cute little nose that actually used to be pink when he was a pup.
Another exciting thing that G told me over the phone, that they live in Zaandam and would love to take their photos there.
I don't know if you're familiar with Zaandam, but here's a few interesting facts about it: In 1697, the czar Peter I of Russia spent some time in Zaandam, studying shipbuilding. The house he stayed in has been preserved as a small museum, the Czar Peter House. In 1871, the impressionist painter Claude Monet lived in Zaandam for approximately half a year. During that time, he made 25 paintings of the area, including Bateaux en Hollande pres de Zaandam and A windmill at Zaandam.
The first European McDonald's restaurant opened in Zaandam in 1971. (source)
It's also well knows for its old architecture and cute little houses.
I hope you liked this Zaandam shoot, let me know if you would also like to be photographed with your furry friend!
Want to know more about me? Here's what you can do:
- Give me a like on Facebook so you can keep up with my latest projects and fun articles
- Check out Instagram for cute photos and behind the scenes shots
- Sign up for my Newsletter and get a free print with your first session
- Take a look at my Pinterest boards about latest fashion trends, best recipes and things that I enjoy!
- Want to know my detailed price list? Click here!