I was looking through my back catalogue today, and realised after not looking at photos for a couple of years, your feelings change about them and you view them differently. I have gone through almost all my work today, up to 2016 and realised all the photos I really liked from these shoots now are ones I never even shown to anyone before of published them.
So today is the first part of my series 'Photos from the past' to be specific the 2014 edition. That was a year before I started my company, I was still working full time, and next to it I would do as many shoots possible to built my portfolio. It was a great year, I loved everything that I got to do in the safety of a paying job.
Let me know what you guys think, I will share soon the next portion of my older photos.
Hope you will have a restful weekend!
Want to know more about me? Here's what you can do:
- Give me a like on Facebook so you can keep up with my latest projects and fun articles
- Check out Instagram for cute photos and behind the scenes shots
- Sign up for my Newsletter and get a free print with your first session
- Take a look at my Pinterest boards about latest fashion trends, best recipes and things that I enjoy!
- Want to know my detailed price list? Click here!
Write a comment