I absolutely love going to the beach, and even more so, doing photo shoots there. I was really excited when Maria approached me and ask me to take photos of her family there.
The added bonus was they really didn't want posed photos, so basically I just got to join them on a family day and document their relationship. That is the best part of my job, when I got to see how families love each other.
Also their one year old boy loved running around playing with sand, and he really didn't mind me being there while he was getting his cute little toes wet. The biggest issue that day was to keep him out of the water. :)
Here come the photos, I hope you enjoy them!
Let me know if you would also be interested in taking your family to the beach, to make some memories and let me capture it.
Want to know more about me? Here's what you can do:
- Give me a like on Facebook so you can keep up with my latest projects and fun articles
- Check out Instagram for cute photos and behind the scenes shots
- Sign up for my Newsletter and get a free print with your first session
- Take a look at my Pinterest boards about latest fashion trends, best recipes and things that I enjoy!
- Want to know my detailed price list? Click here!