I had the privilege to work together with Margriet Wagenaar. She's a wonderful designer, creative and full of life. Her dresses are layered but still have a light feel to them and have perfect details. I loved shooting with her dresses.
Here's something about her I quoted from her website:
"The Gado Gado designer and owner is Margriet Wagenaar. She is a Dutch designer based in the Netherlands specialising in vintage look, Mediterranean style clothing. The clothing is manufactured in India, China and Indonesia.
After 5 years of fashion school in Amsterdam Margriet moved to Ibiza with her sewing machine. She started by selling her own designs of bikinis on the beach! From there her designs were sold in boutiques and in discotheques. While in Ibiza Margriet was also bestowed with the honour of dressing waiters and then commissioned to design uniforms for the fabulous restaurants of Ibiza.
Margriet moved from Ibiza after 15 successful years to Bali Indonesia, where she began her own clothing label, Gado Gado."
If you want to read more about her, and see her full collection click here.
Below are my photos, how I see her dresses through my lens.
We would love to hear your thoughts about the project and let us know if you would be interested in a future collaboration!
Want to know more about me? Here's what you can do:
- Give me a like on Facebook so you can keep up with my latest projects and fun articles
- Check out Instagram for cute photos and behind the scenes shots
- Sign up for my Newsletter and get a free print with your first session
- Take a look at my Pinterest boards about latest fashion trends, best recipes and things that I enjoy!
- Want to know my detailed price list? Click here!
Write a comment