Fabienne Chapot is an Amsterdam based fashion and lifestyle brand. I first came across them at a Fashion Convention is Amsterdam and right away fell in love with their bold use of colours and patterns. I really wanted to work with such a fun brand so that is why I inquired Fabienne Chapot about a collaboration. I think the clothes fit really well with my models style and young spirit. Of course I was not by myself on this, a great team of creatives supported me during the whole shoot.
Clothing: Fabienne Chapot
Photographer: Simona Graszl
Model: Addison Baker
MUA: Sara Conesa from Makeup101
Assistant and style: Carly and Chloe Bester
We would love to hear your thoughts about the project and let us know if you would be interested in a future collaboration!
Want to know more about me? Here's what you can do:
- Give me a like on Facebook so you can keep up with my latest projects and fun articles
- Check out Instagram for cute photos and behind the scenes shots
- Sign up for my Newsletter and get a free print with your first session
- Take a look at my Pinterest boards about latest fashion trends, best recipes and things that I enjoy!
- Want to know my detailed price list? Click here!