I met K through my 'Majestic Pets' series, and I am so happy she answered my model call. Later she admitted that she's an introvert and usually wouldn't sign up for something like that, but I guess our paths had to cross.
It turned out her and her husband moved to Leiden just about the same time as I moved to this part of the country and I was super excited to hear they're gonna welcome a baby soon.
K is also an artist like myself, she makes beautiful paintings and writes a super cool blog.
Even though the dutch weather forecast said rain (as always), we were brave enough to go out on a windy and rainy autumn day and take their maternity photos.
Good thing they brought their cosy blanket from Iceland, while I was constantly getting whacked in the face with my reflector. I don't mind though we had a great time.
To finish up the shoot, we ended up in a lovely Dutch cafe called Lot en de Walvis, sipped chai lattes and as good dutch expats enjoyed some fries.
Hope you enjoyed the photos just as much as we enjoyed warming up after being out in the cold! :)
Have a good weekend!
Want to know more about me? Here's what you can do:
- Give me a like on Facebook so you can keep up with my latest projects and fun articles
- Check out Instagram for cute photos and behind the scenes shots
- Sign up for my Newsletter and get a free print with your first session
- Take a look at my Pinterest boards about latest fashion trends, best recipes and things that I enjoy!
- Want to know my detailed price list? Click here!